Blueberries in the Morning

Lucy and I decided 6:30 last night would be a good bedtime. We were both exhausted, I didn't feel well, and she was a little cranky. What does that spell? Early wakeup call. We were both up at 4:30 a.m. I brought her into the guest room for a little snuggle time as we watched Sesame Street. It's those times, before the morning begins and it's just her and I, that it hits me what a miracle she is.

I brought her downstairs, and fed her breakfast. I gave her the mesh feeder filled with frozen blueberries as I turned to make my breakfast and coffee. After maybe three minutes, I turned back around (she was being awfully quiet), and laughed so hard, I'm surprised I didn't wake up Jorge...


1 comments:

Springmoon said...

I really really love that photo. Lucy seems so pleased with herself!